MantellaMan Conservation was created to help raise awareness about the speces of not just Amphibia, but all Fauna and Flora that is endemic to the island of Madagascar. It has also been created to raise awareness about the Conservation strategies and actions set in place to protect them and the habitats they dwell within.
Of course, information doesnt just cover Malagasy species of Amphibia but also worldwide from all continents.
It also makes me very proud to have the honour of annoucing that, MantellaMan Conservation (MMC) is now an Associate Partner of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Amphibian Survival Alliance (ASA). It certainly is a huge honour to be able to raise awareness with the worlds largest partnership for Amphibian conservation.
What will we be doing?
- Performing educational talks to Colleges, Schools, Events and Workshop meets about the classification of Amphibia and the conservation of them.
- Providing information through blogging, photography and video documentary.
- Researching insitu in Madagascar (primarily) and various other countries.
- Contributing towards conservation strategies for Amphibians.
If you would like to contact us for the following:
- Educational Posters
- Educational Presentations/Talks
- Information regarding something more specific.
Then please, fill in the required form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.