Presentations, either performed by myself or another depending on the region/country and so on it is requested from, will be a major service that will be provided by MantellaMan Conservation.
Like I have stated however, it will entirely depend on the availability or myself or team member as to if we will be able to confirm our attendence.
Course levels catered for:
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Animal Management,
- Level 3 Diploma in Animal Management,
- Level 3 Subsidary Diploma in Animal Skills,
- Level 2 in Animal Care,
- Level 1 in Animal Care,
- Threats to Madagascar’s Amphibia – (25 slides – 1hr to 2hrs duration)
This will cover a brief natural history of Madagascar and Amphibia (General and endemic), Species, Threats to the Fauna/Flora and finally Conservation efforts in place.
- Threats and Conservation of Amphibia (General) – (25 slides – 1hr to 2hrs duration),
- Captive Husbandry of Amphibia (Covering Anura and Caudata) – ,
- Husbandry and Breeding of the Mantella genus – ,
(TO BE CONFIRMED)